Are Pine Dove Farm homes affordable for small families?
- While Pine Dove Farm is not considered a “starter home” community (homes start at $296,500), our homes do qualify for USDA Single Family Housing Loan Programs. These programs assist qualified buyers with low interest rates and zero down payment. USDA
How big are the lots?
- Pine Dove Farm maintains 134 home sites with half-acre lots. Most lots in the same price range are 1/8 acre or less. All lots were designed to provide residents with a larger backyard and every home in the neighborhood has a side-entry garage.
What are the rules surrounding the community garden? What if residents don’t contribute?
- Pine Dove Farm does not require residents to participate in the community garden; it is an amenity for those who wish to partake. Those looking to get involved in the community garden can help our farm manager or simply buy fresh produce when it is available.
Where is Pine Dove Farm located?
- Pine Dove Farm is located off Apalachee Parkway, five miles east of Capital Circle (and 10 miles east of the Florida Capitol). Turn right at Williams Road, travel two miles, and then take a left into Pine Dove Farm. Our model and sales center is at 5104 Bonnie Lake Road.
Are there smaller options for those interested in the concept, but have a limited budget?
- Currently, we do not offer any smaller homes. All of our current floor plans can be found here: https://pinedovefarm.com/living-space/
What schools are residents zoned for?
- Pine Dove Farm is zoned for the following Leon County Schools: Conley Elementary, Fairview Middle and Rickards High School. However, there are several other school options available such as charter schools, including the nearby Governors Charter Academy. Tallahassee also offers several distinguished private schools such as Maclay School and Holy Comforter.